Betty White`s gets into Guinness world records
Los Angeles: Hollywood veteran Betty White has entered the Guinness world records` 2014 edition for having the longest TV career as a female entertainer.
The 91-year-old actress has been recognised for her 74 years in the showbiz with the category, which was previously non-gender specific, reported Deadline.
British actor Bruce Forsyth holds the male title also with his 74 years in the industry.
White began her career in radio in 1939, and she has won Emmys, SAG Awards and Grammys while appearing decade after decade in TV series such as `Life With Elizabeth`, `The Mary Tyler Moore Show`, `The Golden Girls`, and `The Bold And The Beautiful`.
White currently stars on TV Land`s `Hot In Cleveland`, which has been renewed for a fifth season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!