Beverley Mitchell gives birth to baby girl
Los Angeles: Actress Beverley Mitchell has become a first-time mother after giving birth to a baby girl.
The `7th Heaven` star and her husband Michael Cameron have welcomed daughter Kenzie Lynne, reported People magazine.
"We have fallen instantly in love and can`t wait to be the best parents we can to our beautiful little angel. Thank you for all the love and well wishes. Mom, Kenzie and Dad are settling in perfectly," Mitchell said.
`The Big Bang Theory` star Kaley Cuoco took to her Twitter page to send her best wishes to the new parents, who wed in 2008.
"Congratulations. So exciting."
Mitchell marked her pregnancy in February with a baby shower, which was attended by her best friend Jessica Biel, as well as stars including Hilary and Haylie Duff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan