Beyonce apologises for cancelling Belgium gig amid pregnancy rumours
London: Beyonce has posted an image of a handwritten apology letter online for cancelling the Belgium concert of her `Mrs Carter Show` tour.
The 31-year-old rock star, who pulled out of the show citing exhaustion and dehydration, apologised to her fans for any disappointment she has caused and thanked them for their support, the Mirror reported.
She wrote: "Thank you for your concern. I`m feeling much better now and I`m ready to give you a great show."
The singer will hit the stage of the Sportpaleis Arena in Antwerp on Wednesday night.
The news came after speculation mounted that the `Baby Boy` singer may be pregnant with her second child with husband Jay-Z.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Choosing name was 'hardest thing' for Caitlyn Jenner
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan