Beyonce Knowles hits back on Pepsi criticism
Washington: Beyonce, who has come under heavy fire for singing a 50-million-dollar-promotional deal with Pepsi after playing a big role in Michelle Obama`s Let`s Move fitness campaign, has now slammed her critics.
Similar to Coca-Cola, Pepsi has been criticized for targeting kids with drinks that, when consumed in excess, have bad effects on health, the Huffington Post reported.
The 31-year-old told Flaunt that Pepsi is a brand that she`s grown up seeing her heroes collaborate with.
Beyonce said that the company respects musicians and artistry and that`s he wouldn`t encourage any person, especially a child, to live life without any balance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions