Beyonce Knowles hits back on Pepsi criticism
Washington: Beyonce, who has come under heavy fire for singing a 50-million-dollar-promotional deal with Pepsi after playing a big role in Michelle Obama`s Let`s Move fitness campaign, has now slammed her critics.
Similar to Coca-Cola, Pepsi has been criticized for targeting kids with drinks that, when consumed in excess, have bad effects on health, the Huffington Post reported.
The 31-year-old told Flaunt that Pepsi is a brand that she`s grown up seeing her heroes collaborate with.
Beyonce said that the company respects musicians and artistry and that`s he wouldn`t encourage any person, especially a child, to live life without any balance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!