Beyonce Knowles shares anniversary pics of controversial Cuba trip with Jay-Z
New York: Beyonce, who celebrated her fifth wedding anniversary last month in Cuba with her husband Jay-Z, has shared pictures of the controversial trip on Tumblr.
The trip drew fire from conservative Cuban-American lawmakers.
The photos feature the pair looking stylish and effortlessly fresh as they make their way through Old Havana, the New York Post reported.
The 31-year-old singer, who has since defended her vacation, said in a `Good Morning America` interview that she found criticism of their outing to Cuba "shocking."
"You know, it was such a beautiful trip," she said.
Beyonce revealed that she met some incredible children and entrepreneurs.
She also asserted that during the trip, she learned a lot about so many people and the country.
A half-century-old US embargo against Cuba prevents most Americans from traveling there, but the couple got permission to visit the country, through the US Treasury Department`s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!