Beyonce Knowles shares anniversary pics of controversial Cuba trip with Jay-Z
New York: Beyonce, who celebrated her fifth wedding anniversary last month in Cuba with her husband Jay-Z, has shared pictures of the controversial trip on Tumblr.
The trip drew fire from conservative Cuban-American lawmakers.
The photos feature the pair looking stylish and effortlessly fresh as they make their way through Old Havana, the New York Post reported.
The 31-year-old singer, who has since defended her vacation, said in a `Good Morning America` interview that she found criticism of their outing to Cuba "shocking."
"You know, it was such a beautiful trip," she said.
Beyonce revealed that she met some incredible children and entrepreneurs.
She also asserted that during the trip, she learned a lot about so many people and the country.
A half-century-old US embargo against Cuba prevents most Americans from traveling there, but the couple got permission to visit the country, through the US Treasury Department`s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj