Bhagyashree all praise for Salman Khan
Mumbai: Actress Bhagyashree, who gave romance a new meaning with superstar Salman Khan in their 1989 film `Maine Pyaar Kiya`, is all praise for her co-star.
Bhagyashree even said that the 48-year-old actor looks more handsome now.
"He is looking incredibly good right now. He is really looking so handsome. My kids have seen the film and they are proud of their mother`s achievements. They (kids) are fan of him," Bhagyashree, 45, told reporters here.
`Maine Pyar Kiya`, directed by Sooraj Barjatya had become a blockbuster of the decade.
Though Salman and Bhagyashree never worked again but they kept in touch with each other.
"We were in touch with each other on and off. Socially we used to meet once in a while but not on a regular basis," she said.
Salman, who is known to give break to newcomers in films, is likely to launch Bhagyashree`s son Abhimanyu in Bollywood.
However, the actress refused to comment on it saying, "I would not like to say on this."
Bhagyashree is looking forward to her upcoming TV show `Laut Aao Trisha`, which will go on air from July 21 on an entertainment channel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Abhay Deol marks his debut on Instagram!
- Here's how Farah Khan motivated cancer survivors
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh