Big B considers family over health
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan, who is going through health problems, is advised by doctors to take rest but the megastar says connecting with family is always a relief.
"The doctors now advise me against late nights and exertion. But connecting to family can never be termed as an exertion. In fact it has always been a relief. A fountain of peace and fresh water at the end of a saharaisc intense day," the 69-year-old posted on his blog Bigb.bigadda.com.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?