Big B considers family over health
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan, who is going through health problems, is advised by doctors to take rest but the megastar says connecting with family is always a relief.
"The doctors now advise me against late nights and exertion. But connecting to family can never be termed as an exertion. In fact it has always been a relief. A fountain of peace and fresh water at the end of a saharaisc intense day," the 69-year-old posted on his blog Bigb.bigadda.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside