Big B`s commitment bowls over Gulshan Grover
Mumbai: Gulshan Grover is quite impressed with Amitabh Bachchan`s commitment and praises him for shooting for his make-up man Deepak Sawant`s Bhojpuri film "Gangadevi" despite his ill-health.
"During the shooting of `Gangadevi` one thing that I noticed that today when successful actors easily forget their friends, Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan shot for their make-up man`s film in intense heat," Gulshan told reporters Wednesday at the launch of the first look of `Gangadevi`.
"Amitabh worked in the film despite being unwell and I salute him for having such a wonderful quality. When you will see the film, you`ll realise the place it was shot in is very hot. I have never seen this quality in any actor," added the 56-year-old, who is making his debut in Bhojpuri movies with `Gangadevi`.
Meanwhile, Sawant considers himself lucky to have the love of Big B.
"I sometimes feel that Amitji loves me so much that no one can be luckier than me. I pray to god that his love remains with me forever. I feel I am Ram-bhakt Hanuman, he is Ram and I am Hanuman. If he tells me to pick up a mountain, I`ll do it for him," said Sawant who worked with Amitabh as his make-up man for about four decades.
Big B had earlier worked in his 2006 Bhojpuri film `Ganga` as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free!
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC