Big B to attend Bihar Diwas
Patna: The government has invited Amitabh Bachchan and other actors of Bihar origin for Bihar Diwas centenary celebration in March. It marks the day when the British carved out Bihar from Bengal Presidency March 22, 1912.
"Amitabh Bachchan will be one of the special guests," said Yaswant Prashar, a member of cultural committee for Bihar Diwas.
He said Bollywood personalities like Shatrughan Sinha, Prakash Jha, Udit Narayan, Shekhar Suman, Manoj Bajpayee and Neetu Chandra have also been invited. The government has invited the presidents of Mauritius, Suriname and Fiji.
A brainchild of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Bihar Diwas was first celebrated in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!