‘Bigg Boss 2’ winner Ashutosh Kaushik’s drunken drama
Mumbai: Ashutosh Kaushik, winner of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 2, was caught creating a ruckus in a drunken state outside Red Ant Café located at Andheri in Mumbai.
The actor who was highly under the influence of alcohol continued to create a scene even after the police intervened. In a statement given to the Mumbai police, Ashutosh and his friends said that they were invited to a party as guests. They were in the party hall when a few people assaulted him and his friends, kicked and punched them. Even after being pacified by the police, Ashutosh refused to calm down and continued to throw a fit around.
Kaushik had won ‘MTV Hero Honda Roadies 5.0’ in 2007 and since then has been quite a popular face on Indian television.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters