‘Bigg Boss 2’ winner Ashutosh Kaushik’s drunken drama
Mumbai: Ashutosh Kaushik, winner of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 2, was caught creating a ruckus in a drunken state outside Red Ant Café located at Andheri in Mumbai.
The actor who was highly under the influence of alcohol continued to create a scene even after the police intervened. In a statement given to the Mumbai police, Ashutosh and his friends said that they were invited to a party as guests. They were in the party hall when a few people assaulted him and his friends, kicked and punched them. Even after being pacified by the police, Ashutosh refused to calm down and continued to throw a fit around.
Kaushik had won ‘MTV Hero Honda Roadies 5.0’ in 2007 and since then has been quite a popular face on Indian television.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra displays unity in diversity - See pic
- Katrina Kaif feels competition in Bollywood is less – Here’s why
- Salim Khan’s advice to son Salman Khan to conquer fear – Watch
- Top 5 poems of legendary Urdu lyricist Nida Fazli!
- Kamal Haasan at Harvard University: Read 10 brilliant points he made!