Bigg Boss 7: Salman Khan drops a bomb, says would not want my kids to watch the show!
Mumbai: In a recent interview with a reputed newspaper, Bollywood actor and Bigg Boss host Salman Khan said that he would not want his kids to watch such obnoxious stuff on TV.
While talking about the fights on the show, Salman said that he does not like contestants going overboard with fights.
"I don`t like it at all. I just feel that there is always somebody younger and somebody older who is watching the show. So, if I am a parent, I would not want my kids to watch such obnoxious stuff on TV. I understand when contestants get into genuine fights inside the house, but don`t appreciate it when they fight only to create noise and get publicity,"
Salman was quoted as saying.
While the show is promoted as a family show, the content aired on it — right from the cat fights to the language used — is far from it.
And now with the host of the show himself confessing that he would not want his kids to watch something like that, it`s time the audiences gave it a second thought.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC