Bipasha thrilled with Mahesh Bhatt`s surprise set visit
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who is shooting for her upcoming horror film `Alone` with TV star Karan Singh Grover, is happy her mentor Mahesh Bhatt visited the set on the first day of the shoot.
The star, who was launched by Bhatt in 2002 hit `Raaz`, took to Twitter to express her joy over his surprise visit.
"First day of my new film Alone (tentative)! Good and productive. Day started with a surprise visitor @MaheshNBhatt! Was thrilled!" Bipasha tweeted.
The film is directed by Bhushan Patel, who has earlier helmed `1920: Evil Returns` and `Ragini MMS 2` and marks the Bollywood debut of Grover.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!