Bipasha thrilled with Mahesh Bhatt`s surprise set visit
Mumbai: Actress Bipasha Basu, who is shooting for her upcoming horror film `Alone` with TV star Karan Singh Grover, is happy her mentor Mahesh Bhatt visited the set on the first day of the shoot.
The star, who was launched by Bhatt in 2002 hit `Raaz`, took to Twitter to express her joy over his surprise visit.
"First day of my new film Alone (tentative)! Good and productive. Day started with a surprise visitor @MaheshNBhatt! Was thrilled!" Bipasha tweeted.
The film is directed by Bhushan Patel, who has earlier helmed `1920: Evil Returns` and `Ragini MMS 2` and marks the Bollywood debut of Grover.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput marriage: Family all set for wedding
- Actress Pallavi Joshi does not want to be part of FTII society
- Will Shahid Kapoor share his wedding pics with fans?
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Harry Styles to pursue movie career?