Birthday girl Vidya Balan cuts short honeymoon for family
Mumbai: Family comes first for newly wed Vidya Balan. They very talented actress who tied the nuptial with UTV head honcho Siddharth Roy Kapoor in December had flown to the Caribbean for her honeymoon. But she cut short her trip to the island only to spend time with her family back home.
Reports also suggested that Vidya had to return to keep up with some prior professional commitments. But according to a close friend of the actress, Vidya wanted to be with her family. January 1 also happens to be Vidya’s birthday and hence it was all the more important for her to rush back.
Talking to Mid-Day, a close friend of Vidya said, “January 1 is special for Vidya as it is New Year and also her birthday. She wants to spend the day with her family and her in-laws. Both Vidya and Siddharth want to celebrate the day with their families together.”
That’s like a loving beti Vidya. Here’s wishing you and your hubby a wonderful year ahead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'
- Valentine's 2016: Karan Singh Grover's piece of mind!