Birthday special: There will be no one like Shah Rukh Khan!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: For the ones who admire him and love him, today will be no less than a celebratory occasion, as the Baadshah of Bollywood turns a year older. For Shah Rukh, the year 2013 has been a double whammy and has come along well both financially as well emotionally.
His newborn son AbRam has made him realise the joys of being a father once again, while his money raking film, `Chennai Express` has sent across the message, loud and clear, that he is the real Box Office King.
For several ambitious men and women from all walks of life, Shah Rukh remains a example of grit, determination, immense success. Needless to say, the story of a young married Shah Rukh Khan from New Delhi to Bombay will continue to inspire many generations to come `Jab Tak Hai Jaan`.
Here`s wishing King Khan a very happy birthday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms