Blast from the past: Alleged ex-flame lodges complaint against Aishwarya Rai
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan`s alleged past love affairs had always made the headlines. The gossip mongers, had a field day whether the news was about Salman Khan or Vivek Oberoi.
And now it seems some more skeletons in the closet have come out in the open. In a recent turn of events, one of her alleged ex-lovers Niroshan Devapriya of Sri Lankan origin has filed a complaint against the Bollywood beauty. He insists that he had previously dated the 40-year-old actress.
According to the latest buzz, Devapriya has admitted that Ash`s marriage with Abhishek left him devastated and is the cause of his emotional imbalance. However, one wonders if his allegations are true, then why was this mysterious lover tight-lipped about his affair with the former Miss World so far.
Shockingly, the revelation has come after 7 years after Abhi-Ash tied the knot on 21st April, 2007.
The grapevine has it that Devapriya has already hired a lawyer, to support his case.
Well, how far the allegations are true, only time will tell!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March