Blast from the past: Alleged ex-flame lodges complaint against Aishwarya Rai
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan`s alleged past love affairs had always made the headlines. The gossip mongers, had a field day whether the news was about Salman Khan or Vivek Oberoi.
And now it seems some more skeletons in the closet have come out in the open. In a recent turn of events, one of her alleged ex-lovers Niroshan Devapriya of Sri Lankan origin has filed a complaint against the Bollywood beauty. He insists that he had previously dated the 40-year-old actress.
According to the latest buzz, Devapriya has admitted that Ash`s marriage with Abhishek left him devastated and is the cause of his emotional imbalance. However, one wonders if his allegations are true, then why was this mysterious lover tight-lipped about his affair with the former Miss World so far.
Shockingly, the revelation has come after 7 years after Abhi-Ash tied the knot on 21st April, 2007.
The grapevine has it that Devapriya has already hired a lawyer, to support his case.
Well, how far the allegations are true, only time will tell!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!