Blast from the past: Alleged ex-flame lodges complaint against Aishwarya Rai
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan`s alleged past love affairs had always made the headlines. The gossip mongers, had a field day whether the news was about Salman Khan or Vivek Oberoi.
And now it seems some more skeletons in the closet have come out in the open. In a recent turn of events, one of her alleged ex-lovers Niroshan Devapriya of Sri Lankan origin has filed a complaint against the Bollywood beauty. He insists that he had previously dated the 40-year-old actress.
According to the latest buzz, Devapriya has admitted that Ash`s marriage with Abhishek left him devastated and is the cause of his emotional imbalance. However, one wonders if his allegations are true, then why was this mysterious lover tight-lipped about his affair with the former Miss World so far.
Shockingly, the revelation has come after 7 years after Abhi-Ash tied the knot on 21st April, 2007.
The grapevine has it that Devapriya has already hired a lawyer, to support his case.
Well, how far the allegations are true, only time will tell!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, creators revealed
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!