Blessed to be a part of Indian cinema: John Abraham
Mumbai: Bollywood actor John Abraham, who made his debut in the industry with ‘Jism’ a decade ago, feels blessed to be a part of Indian cinema, which celebrates 100 years next month.
"It`s been my 10 years. We have always followed Hindi films. It`s been lovely and I would love to stay here as long as possible. It`s an honour to be here and I am blessed to be here," said the 40-year-old actor Wednesday at the `Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon Charity Awards` function here.
As a part of Indian filmdom`s centenary celebrations, four filmmakers - Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee and Anurag Kashyap - have come together to make ‘Bombay Talkies’. The film is slated to release May 3.
Meanwhile, John will next be seen in ‘Shootout At Wadala’, as gangster Manya Surve. It is releasing May 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!