Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty visits Dharmasthala
Dharmasthala: Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty and his family today visited the renowned religious shrine of Kshetra Dharmasthala in Dakshina Kannada district.
Mangalore is my place of birth. It is a good feeling to come here. We visit Dharmasthala and Kukke Subramanya temple (about 150 km from Mangalore) every year", he told reporters outside the temple.
He later also met Dharmadhikari Veerendra Hegde of Kshetra Dharmasthala.
Dharmastahala is a temple village on the banks of Nethravathi River in Belthangadi taluk of Dakshina Kannada district. The temple is devoted to Lord Shiva.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Issues brewing between Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif?
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- See pics: Amitabh Bachchan's 'moments' with Dharavi rock band!
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?
- Difference of opinion creates rift between Kangana Ranaut, Vishal Bharadwaj?