Bollywood sends out silent prayers for 26/11 martyrs
New Delhi: Remembering all those who lost their lives during the 26/11 terror attacks in the country`s entertainment capital, Bollywood celebrities took on Twitter to convey their prayers to the victims and their families.
Here is what some of the celebrities posted on the micro-blogging site:
Anupam Kher: "My heart goes out to all those who lost a dear one in the 26/11 attacks. And the saddest part is there is no closure given to it yet."
Abhishek Bachchan: "I don`t know one Indian who doesn`t remember where he or she was on 26/11 two years ago. We will not forget! Thoughts and prayers to all the families who lost loved ones."
Kabir Bedi: "Remembering all who died; all who fought terror; all wounded; all their families & the city that suffered so bravely."
Mandira Bedi: "Everyone of us knows someone affected or victimized by the 26/11 attacks. My thoughts and prayers for all who suffered."
Kunal Kohli: "26/11 is the next important date after 26/1 and 15/8, it reminds us how we need to protect the other two dates. But have we learnt?"
Vishal Dadlani: "Everyone who`s written, forwarded or posted a 26/11 commemorative message today, ask yourself what YOU`VE done to make India stronger."
Madhur Bhandarkar: "3 yrs have pass & still 26/11 cannot be forgotten as the day of inhumanity. A silent prayer for the ones we lost on Nov 26th, 2008."
Farhan Akhtar: "3 yrs ago was shooting for OIF with @iHrithik when we heard of the 26/11 attacks. Deepest sympathies to all who lost a loved one."
Sidhartha Mallya:"While a one minute silence won`t do justice to those who were killed on 26/11, they must never be forgotten."
Rahul Bose: "In memoriam. For all those women and men who lost their lives in the terror. You are not forgotten."
Anushka Manchanda: "Sending out prayers for the ones we lost. And love for their families and friends."
Sophie Choudry: "Can never forget. Should never forget. That pain remains deep in every Indian`s heart! My thoughts & prayers with all those who lost a loved one."
Atul Kasbekar: "26/11 in memory of those we lost. We must never forget."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts