Advertisement

Bollywood sends out silent prayers for 26/11 martyrs

Remembering all those who lost their lives during the 26/11 terror attacks in the country`s entertainment capital, Bollywood celebrities took on Twitter to convey their prayers to the victims and their families.

New Delhi: Remembering all those who lost their lives during the 26/11 terror attacks in the country`s entertainment capital, Bollywood celebrities took on Twitter to convey their prayers to the victims and their families.
Here is what some of the celebrities posted on the micro-blogging site: Anupam Kher: "My heart goes out to all those who lost a dear one in the 26/11 attacks. And the saddest part is there is no closure given to it yet." Abhishek Bachchan: "I don`t know one Indian who doesn`t remember where he or she was on 26/11 two years ago. We will not forget! Thoughts and prayers to all the families who lost loved ones." Kabir Bedi: "Remembering all who died; all who fought terror; all wounded; all their families & the city that suffered so bravely." Mandira Bedi: "Everyone of us knows someone affected or victimized by the 26/11 attacks. My thoughts and prayers for all who suffered." Kunal Kohli: "26/11 is the next important date after 26/1 and 15/8, it reminds us how we need to protect the other two dates. But have we learnt?" Vishal Dadlani: "Everyone who`s written, forwarded or posted a 26/11 commemorative message today, ask yourself what YOU`VE done to make India stronger." Madhur Bhandarkar: "3 yrs have pass & still 26/11 cannot be forgotten as the day of inhumanity. A silent prayer for the ones we lost on Nov 26th, 2008." Farhan Akhtar: "3 yrs ago was shooting for OIF with @iHrithik when we heard of the 26/11 attacks. Deepest sympathies to all who lost a loved one." Sidhartha Mallya:"While a one minute silence won`t do justice to those who were killed on 26/11, they must never be forgotten." Rahul Bose: "In memoriam. For all those women and men who lost their lives in the terror. You are not forgotten." Anushka Manchanda: "Sending out prayers for the ones we lost. And love for their families and friends." Sophie Choudry: "Can never forget. Should never forget. That pain remains deep in every Indian`s heart! My thoughts & prayers with all those who lost a loved one." Atul Kasbekar: "26/11 in memory of those we lost. We must never forget." IANS