Bollywood’s youngest actress, Alia Bhatt, turns 20!
Delhi: Ace filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s younger daughter, Alia Bhatt, turned 20 on March 15 2013. The pretty damsel is at the moment the youngest actress in the Hindi film industry. Bhatt rose to recognition with her debut alongside Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra in Karan Johar’s ‘Student Of The Year’ last year.
Right after the release of ‘Student Of The Year’, Alia was roped in for other films. She is shooting for Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Highway’ opposite Randeep Hooda and the on-screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s ‘2 States’ across Arjun Kapoor simultaneously at present.
In her first and only film till now, Alia essayed the role of Shanaya Singhania, a teenager obsessed with brands and glamour. Bhatt had received decent praises for her portrayal of Shanaya in the Karan Johar romance.
We wish Alia a very happy birthday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled