Bollywood’s youngest actress, Alia Bhatt, turns 20!
Delhi: Ace filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s younger daughter, Alia Bhatt, turned 20 on March 15 2013. The pretty damsel is at the moment the youngest actress in the Hindi film industry. Bhatt rose to recognition with her debut alongside Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra in Karan Johar’s ‘Student Of The Year’ last year.
Right after the release of ‘Student Of The Year’, Alia was roped in for other films. She is shooting for Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Highway’ opposite Randeep Hooda and the on-screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s ‘2 States’ across Arjun Kapoor simultaneously at present.
In her first and only film till now, Alia essayed the role of Shanaya Singhania, a teenager obsessed with brands and glamour. Bhatt had received decent praises for her portrayal of Shanaya in the Karan Johar romance.
We wish Alia a very happy birthday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!