Boney to throw b`day bash for Sridevi
Mumbai: Love is not bound by age. Filmmaker Boney Kapoor has prove it by deciding to throw a lavish party to celebrate his wife and actress Sridevi`s birthday.
The `Hawa hawai` girl turned 50 on Tuesday and Kapoor is calling everyong to let their hair down on Saturday night.
A source close to the actress revealed: "Boney has planned a big bash for Sridevi on Saturday night. It has been a great year for the actress. Sridevi had a quiet celebration with her family members on her birthday, so Boney wants to make it special this time."
Sridevi, who had retired after marrying Boney Kapoor in 1996, returned to the silver screen with highly acclaimed film `English Vinglish` after 15 years. Her last release was `Judaai`, but the Gauri Shinde-directed film proved that once an actress always an actress.
From critics to audiences, everybody loved Sridevi in the role of a housewife who decides to learn English to be on par with her children and husband.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled