Books are Priyanka Chopra`s best friend
Mumbai: In between her hectic work and shooting schedules, there`s one passion Priyanka Chopra always finds time for - books.
"Bookstores make me happy. Can spend the whole day just feeling like a bookworm. The smell of the pages are as familiar as your best friend," Priyanka tweeted.
Former Miss World, Priyanka, 29, who was last seen in "Barfi!" in the role of an autistic girl, has a slate of projects lined up - "Krrish 3", "Zanjeer" and "Gunday". She is currently in Los Angeles, busy working on the music video of her debut international single "In my city".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts