Brad is kind, humble: Clint Eastwood`s son
Los Angeles: Actor Scott Eastwood, son of veteran actor Clint Eastwood, says Hollywood star Brad Pitt is "kind and humble".
The 27-year-old worked with Pitt in "Fury", a World War II drama film, and says he is a "great" actor, reports contactmusic.com.
"(Brad is) a kind and humble person, which is everything in this world. He`s a great actor, but because he`s proactive about developing material and getting stuff made," Scott told Town and Country magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care