Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie want to adopt again?
London: Celebrity couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who already are parents to six children, have reportedly been thinking about adopting another girl.
Jolie, 38, and Pitt, 50, have allegedly been talking to their six children, adopted trio Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, and Zahara, nine, and their biological kids Shiloh, seven, Knox and Vivienne, five, about welcoming another little girl into their family, reported Contactmusic.
"Angelina and Brad have spent much of the festive period discussing extending their family. They`ve been open with the children about it and they are all excited at the prospect," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' movie review: Dev Patel’s film will stay with you for a long time
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress