Brad Pitt creates zoo for kids
London: Superstar Brad Pitt has reportedly built a zoo for his six children.
The 49-year-old and his fiance Angelina Jolie`s children - Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - are all animal lovers so the actor created a private menagerie at the family`s Chateau Miraval estate in Provence, France.
Creatures in the zoo include goats, llamas, geese, ducks, emus and lop-eared rabbits, although Pitt`s brood wanted him to get more exotic animals like lions, reported Sun Online.
"Maddox and Pax are safari mad and they wanted Brad to buy them lions and tigers, even crocodiles. Brad decided to go with a mini farm/petting zoo theme that the twins, Knox and Vivienne, can enjoy looking after as well.
"They`re in a penned-off area in a field with little huts that the animals live in. Brad thinks it is good for them to learn to look after other living creatures," a source said.
The couple, who have started planning their wedding, which is believed to be taking place at the end of May at Chateau Miraval, want animals to play a big part in their big day.
The duo plan to have leaping Shetland ponies greet their guests as they arrive and will have topiary elephants cut into the grounds, with each one representing a member of the family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!