Brad Pitt prefers production
London: Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt says he prefers to go behind the camera rather than working in front of it.
The 49-year-old actor said he likes the creativity of putting the pieces together, reported Showbiz spy.
"As I get older, I am enjoying more the production side of things ? not being so forefront in the camera ? the creativity of putting the pieces together," he said.
The actor said he loves films of '60s and '70s.
"I'm a fan of film first and was since I was a little boy sitting in Missouri. I go back to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and All the President's Men. And Dr Strangelove is still the funniest film I have ever seen.
"There Will Be Blood is one of my absolute favourites; incredible, a whole film dedicated to someone's hatred," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?