Brad Pitt`s son Maddox makes acting debut in `World War Z`
Los Angeles: Superstar Brad Pitt has revealed that his 11-year-old son Maddox has made a cameo appearance in Marc Forster`s apocalypse movie `World War Z`.
The actor reveals his son gets shot in the head multiple times in the movie.
The father of six, who takes on the role as Gerry Lane in Marc Forster`s upcoming film, said his son, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, made a cameo appearance in it without telling what role the 11-year-old boy landed.
"He gets shot in the head ... Multiple times. But he gets double tapped," Pitt said of Maddox, before joking, "I don`t know what that says about me as a parent."
The Golden Globe winner, who agreed to do the apocalypse feature because of his boys, said both Maddox and 9-year-old Pax have already seen it and they love it.
‘World War Z’ will arrive in theaters this weekend. Based on Max Brook`s horror novel ‘World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War’, it sees Pitt`s character in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'