Brad Pitt smoking pot to cope with pressure of Angelina Jolie`s illness
London: Hollywood star Brad Pitt has started smoking pot yet again to cope with the stress of partner Angelina Jolie`s health woes.
Jolie recently underwent a preventive double mastectomy to reduce her chance of contracting breast cancer, reported Showbizspy.
"Brad is smoking up a storm these day. He is under enormous strain being a rock of support for Angelina, caring for their six kids and juggling his work duties. Brad gave up pot smoking for a while because Angie hated it," a source said.
"But he went back to it as a crutch to clear his mind and ease his anxiety while Angie was going through procedures related to her surgery. He`s ultra-careful now about how and when he fires up. Brad never smokes in the house and usually only at night after the kids are asleep. He feels awful that he is letting Angie down, but smoking pot is his coping mechanism right now," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress