Brad Pitt smoking pot to cope with pressure of Angelina Jolie`s illness
London: Hollywood star Brad Pitt has started smoking pot yet again to cope with the stress of partner Angelina Jolie`s health woes.
Jolie recently underwent a preventive double mastectomy to reduce her chance of contracting breast cancer, reported Showbizspy.
"Brad is smoking up a storm these day. He is under enormous strain being a rock of support for Angelina, caring for their six kids and juggling his work duties. Brad gave up pot smoking for a while because Angie hated it," a source said.
"But he went back to it as a crutch to clear his mind and ease his anxiety while Angie was going through procedures related to her surgery. He`s ultra-careful now about how and when he fires up. Brad never smokes in the house and usually only at night after the kids are asleep. He feels awful that he is letting Angie down, but smoking pot is his coping mechanism right now," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala