Bradley Cooper as Flash in ‘Justice League’
London: ‘Hangover’ star Bradley Cooper is reportedly being eyed to play the role of The Flash in superhero movie ‘Justice League’.
According to reports, Warner Bros is actively pursuing Cooper to play The Flash in its long-awaited superhero team-up film, reported Digital Spy.
The reports also suggest that the studio is beginning to doubt the viability of ‘Justice League’ as a project overall, which has been dismissed by writer Mark Millar as "an excellent way of losing USD 200 million".
"They`re scared, they are starting to doubt the whole project. `Man of Steel` is looking to be a hit but they still have doubts about Justice League. That`s why they`re trying to bring in some big names to make sure this thing gets off the ground," a source said.
Actor Ryan Reynolds, whose Green Lantern role Cooper reportedly auditioned for, has stated that he is not currently interested in reprising the part in ‘Justice League’.
Warner Bros previously announced ‘Justice League’ for a 2015 release, but scripting issues have now pushed the release date back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Akshay Kumar inaugurates football tournament
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- Wedding bells! Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to tie the knot this December