Bradley Cooper comforts Gemma Arterton post marriage split
London: `The Hangover` star Bradley Cooper was seen comforting Bond girl Gemma Arterton after she split from her husband of two years, Stefano Catelli over the weekend.
Arterton, 27, is said to have split from Catelli, 40, a few months back by mutual consent, though a spokeswoman declined to comment.
Cooper tried to cheer her up by taking her to happening places in the town, reported Daily Mirror.
"Brad and Gemma have become firm friends and, as she is feeling down at the moment, he wanted to show her a good time while he is in London. Brad is a really nice guy and he and Gemma seemed like they were getting on very well," a source said.
"After hanging out at Harvey Weinstein`s `Silver Linings Playbook` bash at Little House Restaurant, they decided to share a car to Rose, where they spent a few hours partying together at a table," the source added.
Arterton started dating Catelli, who works for a British fashion marketing company, in 2009, and married him a year later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jiah Khan suicide: Prosecution seeks murder charge against Sooraj Pancholi
- Sonakshi Sinha is twinning with mommy in this 'throwback pic'—See inside!
- Shahid Kapoor impressed us 5 times like a boss!
- Salman Khan to marry by the end of 2016?
- Hot alert! Radhika Apte sets the temperature soaring on FHM cover May issue