Bradley Cooper feels grateful for success
London: Bradley Cooper says he is overwhelmed and grateful for having a career in Hollywood.
The 39-year-old actor, who has teamed up twice with David O Russell in `Silver Linings Playbook` and `American Hustle`, will be working with Clint Eastwood in `American Sniper`, reported Contactmusic.
"It would be hard not to be honoured and grateful for success.
I get to do the things I dreamt of as a kid, like working now with Clint Eastwood and being able to work twice with David O Russell. I am absolutely living the dream," Cooper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Doesn't understand terms like certification in films: Shah Rukh Khan
- Don't care about film awards: Irrfan Khan
- Daniel Radcliffe plays dead on red carpet for new film
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic