Bradley Cooper feels grateful for success
London: Bradley Cooper says he is overwhelmed and grateful for having a career in Hollywood.
The 39-year-old actor, who has teamed up twice with David O Russell in `Silver Linings Playbook` and `American Hustle`, will be working with Clint Eastwood in `American Sniper`, reported Contactmusic.
"It would be hard not to be honoured and grateful for success.
I get to do the things I dreamt of as a kid, like working now with Clint Eastwood and being able to work twice with David O Russell. I am absolutely living the dream," Cooper said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!