Bradley Cooper`s mother wants son away from Zoe Saldana
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper`s mother Gloria has reportedly advised him not to get back together with actress Zoe Saldana again.
The 38-year-old ended his on-off relationship with Saldana for the second time in December.
"Gloria tried to get to know Zoe when they rekindled their romance, but she still didn`t think she was a good fit for him," radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.
"So, when Zoe and Bradley started talking to one another again, she told Bradley that their relationship failed twice already, what`s the point of going through all of that again?
"Like all moms, Gloria is very protective of her son, and gets to know his girlfriends` well. She approved of his ex Renee Zellweger and they are still friends to this day. But she just didn`t click with Zoe, found her a little difficult to get to know and it seemed like Zoe was perhaps a little intimidated by her," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farah Khan might host 'Bigg Boss 9', says Salman Khan
- When Chris Martin stunned Delhi crowd
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Check out: Jacqueline Fernandez and Sidharth Malhotra's 'eye candy' avatar!