Bradley Cooper sought career advice from Jessica Biel
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper turned to Jessica Biel for advice, while contemplating to sign on as a mental health patient in David O. Russell`s "Silver Linings Playbook".
The actor admits he was initially unsure whether to take the role, so he asked his friend and "The A-Team" co-star Biel for her opinion. Biel had previously worked with Russell on "Nailed", though the film never saw the light of the day.
"The reputation that preceded him for me was stellar. I spoke to Jessica Biel, who I`d been on `The A-Team` with, and I said, `You know, I think I might do this David O`Russell movie,` and she said, `Run. Don`t walk to that,`" deadline.com quoted Cooper as saying.
"She did a movie that never even came out with him, actually, and she loved him," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt