Bradley Cooper sought career advice from Jessica Biel
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper turned to Jessica Biel for advice, while contemplating to sign on as a mental health patient in David O. Russell`s "Silver Linings Playbook".
The actor admits he was initially unsure whether to take the role, so he asked his friend and "The A-Team" co-star Biel for her opinion. Biel had previously worked with Russell on "Nailed", though the film never saw the light of the day.
"The reputation that preceded him for me was stellar. I spoke to Jessica Biel, who I`d been on `The A-Team` with, and I said, `You know, I think I might do this David O`Russell movie,` and she said, `Run. Don`t walk to that,`" deadline.com quoted Cooper as saying.
"She did a movie that never even came out with him, actually, and she loved him," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?