Bradley Cooper to take his mom as date to Oscars
Washington: Bradley Cooper, who has been linked to Renee Zellweger, Olivia Wilde and Jennifer Lopez in the past, has revealed that his plus-one to the Academy Awards is none other than mother Gloria.
The 38-year-old actor told E!News that when he started the profession, his mom told him that if he ever gets nominated she would be his date, Us Weekly reported.
Cooper received a coveted nod for Best Actor during Oscar nominations announcement for his turn as former teacher Pat in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!