Brand willing to shave his head to play Churchill
London: Comedian Russell Brand is willing to shave his head if he gets to play Sir Winston Churchill in a film alongside wife Katy Perry.
Brand - who famously sports long, dark locks - is open to star in a movie as the bald former war-time British prime minister, as long as his wife is included, reports a website.
Speaking at the European premiere of ‘Arthur’, the 35-year-old said he would shave his head if the right part came along.
"Depends who I`m playing... Winston Churchill? Alright! Me and Katy as Churchill and Churchill`s bodyguard. I`m up for it!" the 35-year-old said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Athiya Shetty to turn sensuous for Rohit Gandhi, Rahul Khanna
- Italian porn star Rocco Siffredi launches 'Porn University'
- One Direction announces second single 'Perfect' from new album
- Rudramadevi movie review: Lengthy but interesting period drama
- At my age, it is difficult to get work: Amitabh Bachchan