Britney Spears buys swanky new pad?
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears has reportedly bought herself a new mansion in California.
The 30-year-old singer-turned-TV talent show judge has put down USD 8.5 million on a five bedroom spread in 8,500 square feet, reported E! online.
The gated and guarded property in the grounds of the exclusive Sherwood Country Club is two years old and comes with a library, two offices, a home theatre room and a five-car garage.
Spears has lived in a handful of California spreads in the last five years - among them Malibu, at the swanky Summit estate on Mulholland Drive, in Calabasas and Hidden Hills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!