Britney Spears` father wants her to stay single?
London: Britney Spears` father, Jamie, reportedly does not want her to get married again because he wants to protect her financial assets.
The `Perfume` hitmaker, who broke of her engagement to her former agent Jason Trawick in January 2013, is planning to tie the knot with her current boyfriend David Lucado but Jamie apparently does not think it`s a good idea, reportedly.
"Britney is crazy about David but her dad told her it`s not happening," a source said.
The `Toxic` hitmaker, who has sons Sean, eight, and Jayden, seven, was previously married to her children`s father, Kevin Federline, for three years until March 2007.
She was also briefly married to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander, for 55 hours after they exchanged vows in Las Vegas in January 2004 but their union was quickly annulled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gul Panag enjoys being an entrepreneur
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ effect: Salman Khan, Kabir Khan to spread Geeta’s story
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- Bollywood does not exist for me: Amit Kumar