Britney Spears fiance proud of her
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears fiance Jason Trawick is beaming with pride after her first week of work as a judge on `The X Factor`.
The 40-year-old shared his sentiments in a self-shot video message to his soon-to-be bride, reported Access Hollywood.
"Princess, we just completed our first weekend in Austin on `X Factor`. Just wanted to say I`m very proud of you and I love you so much. Congratulations," he said to Spears in the video, where he can be seen lying in bed with his head on a pillow.
Spears was touched by her beau`s message and quickly responded, tweeting, "Awww love you too Xoxo (sic)."
The couple got engaged in December 2011. Spears and fellow new judge Demi Lovato make their debut on `The X Factor` this fall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman