Britney Spears to regain control of her finances as wedding gift from dad
London: Britney Spears’ father is said to be willing to hand the control of her life and finances back to his daughter, when she gets married.
Jamie Spears is ready to ask a judge to rescind the order that has given him power over almost every aspect of her affairs for nearly four years.
“Jamie wants to go to court in early February so Britney will be a free woman in every sense when she marries,” a leading daily has quoted a source close to the family as saying.
Twice-wed Spears, who turned 30 last month, intends to marry former manager Jason Trawick, 40, on Valentine’s Day on the Hawaiian island of Maui.
She said in a US TV interview that her father had saved her life, helping get her career back on course and to win back joint custody of her sons Sean, six, and Jayden, five, after a series of much publicised problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj