Britney Spears understands me: Miley Cyrus
London: Miley Cyrus says fellow child star Britney Spears is the only person who understands her.
The 20-year-old former Disney star said adjusting to growing up in the spotlight has been difficult and only Britney, who started her career on the `Mickey Mouse Club`, understands the pressure she is under, reported Digital Spy.
"Everyone goes through a time in their life where they don`t want their picture taken every day. She just never had that time where she could say, `I`m going through something right now and need to shut down.`
"I also don`t have that, so it`s good to have that one person in my life that gets it," she said.
Cyrus` engagement to Liam Hemsworth has been the subject of much speculation with constant reports of fighting and splits.
The `Hannah Montana` star says Britney, who has been married twice and ended her engagement to Jason Trawick earlier this year, understands having her career overshadowed by her personal life.
"I just think it`s never blaming you or making you feel like, `You`ve got all this going for you,` it`s like she knows. Sometimes life just steps in the middle of your career the way life always does for anyone--it`s just ours is a little more 24/7," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's 'Jagga Jasoos' release delayed? Anurag Basu spills the beans
- Akshay Kumar shares favourite deleted scene from 'Jolly LL.B 2' - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- 'Rangoon' a competition among Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Kangana Ranaut: Kareena
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'