Britney Spears worth more than USD 44 million
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears is worth more than USD 44 million, a court document has revealed.
In paperwork filed by her father and conservator Jamie Spears in the Los Angeles Superior Court, it emerged the `Toxic` singer has amassed a blend of assets, including property and cash, reported Radar Online.
The documents showed a snapshot of the Spears` balance sheet at the end of December last year. It revealed that she had approximately USD 7 million cash on hand and spent USD 6.7 million during the same period.
Spears, 31, also made close to USD 14 million on the stock market in 2012 and brought a Smart Car and golf cart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'