Brittany Murphy may have died of rat poison: reports claim
Los Angeles: Actress Brittany Murphy, who was declared dead in 2009 owing to acute pneumonia and anaemia, have reportedly been murdered with rat poison, reports claim.
According to an independent report ordered by her father Angelo Bertolotti, the Hollywood star did not die from natural causes, reports mirror.co.uk.
It was found that at the time of her death, the ‘Clueless’ star had 10 heavy metals in her body. The amount is several times higher than World Health Organisation high levels.
The metals are found in most rodenticides and insecticides. This has led her family and experts to believe she may have been given rat poison.
Murphy’s father had fought for years to secure samples of her hair, blood and tissue, which he later submitted for independent testing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video