Brittany Murphy`s mum and hubby’s first interview after her death
Washington: Brittany Murphy`s husband Simon Monjack and her mum Sharon gave their first televised interview after the actress’ death.
Both expressed their pain and anguish over the “Clueless” star’s untimely death on CNN`S Larry King Live.
"You wake up in the morning and it`s like a rebirth," a news website quoted Monjack, as saying on the show.
"It`s -- there`s not enough time to -- your dreams, be they good or bad, when you wake up and I reach out to touch or hold my wife and she isn`t there."
Murphy’s mum said they knew she was dead even before the doctors confirmed her death.
"It was just -- you know, you felt her life go out of her."
And Monjack took the opportunity to take a swipe at Hollywood.
He said, "You want to know what broke Brittany Murphy`s heart? Hollywood broke Brittany Murphy` heart."
The interview is slated to air on Wednesday, January 20, on CNN.
Murphy died aged 32 on December 20, 2009 after suffering a cardiac arrest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show