Broken hearted Selena Gomez urges fans to be true to themselves
London: Selena Gomez, who recently split from boyfriend Justin Bieber, gave a great girl power speech at the Glamour mag Awards, where she was the recipient for the Independent Spirit category.
“Thank-you so much. I am so honoured to be in a room full of women that I can only aspire to be as good as they are one day,” the Mirror quoted her as saying, after receiving the award from actor Ethan Hawke.
“I feel so lucky that every day I get to work with interesting people that are way smarter than me, and have taught me so much, like Ethan.
“I just want to share to all the girls out there that you have a voice, you have a chance to do what you love, whether that is acting or singing. And just being true to who you are,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC