Brooke Mueller avoids jail in cocaine case
Los Angeles: Charlie Sheen`s ex-wife Brooke Mueller has been sentenced in her Aspen cocaine case but the actress is not going to jail as of now.
The 34-year-old has managed to avoid jail this time by receiving a deferred judgement, but she may land behind bars if any term of her probation is violated, reported TMZ.
Brooke struck a plea deal with prosecutors back in March, agreeing to plead guilty to one count of cocaine possession (less than 4 grams) following her Aspen drug arrest in December.
In exchange, prosecutors agreed to drop the other felony possession charge (with intent to distribute) as well as a misdemeanour assault charge.
Brooke was sentenced to one year probation and the case has been transferred to California, where Brooke lives.
But, during the entire probation, Brooke is prohibited from drinking any alcohol whatsoever and must submit to random urinalysis.
If she violates any of the terms of her probation, Brooke can land herself in jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside