Bruce Springsteen celebrates 64th birthday in Brazil
Los Angeles: Rocker Bruce Springsteen showed off his impressive beach body at Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro as he celebrated his 64th birthday.
Springsteen was spotted walking shirtless along the beach wearing only bright orange swim trunks.
The New Jersey native, who turned 64 on September 23, looked tan and toned while going for a swim in the water, reported Us magazine.
Springsteen was in Brazil over the weekend to perform with his E Street Band at the Rock in Rio Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!