Bruce Springsteen celebrates 64th birthday in Brazil
Los Angeles: Rocker Bruce Springsteen showed off his impressive beach body at Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro as he celebrated his 64th birthday.
Springsteen was spotted walking shirtless along the beach wearing only bright orange swim trunks.
The New Jersey native, who turned 64 on September 23, looked tan and toned while going for a swim in the water, reported Us magazine.
Springsteen was in Brazil over the weekend to perform with his E Street Band at the Rock in Rio Festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Bryan Singer pays tribute to late 'X-Men' stuntman