Bruce Willis slams Sylvester Stallone over `greedy` comment
London: Bruce Willis has hit back at Sylvester Stallone`s "greedy" comment by saying that he finds action films boring and would now want to work on varied subject matter.
The 58-year-old actor, who was recently replaced by Harrisson Ford in Expendables 3, said that explosions were one of the most boring parts of his job and that after seeing a few fireballs, he didn`t find them interesting anymore, the Daily Express reported.
The `Die Hard` actor revealed that though a part of his audience enjoys explosions, he has become bored of it.
Willis added that he has worked in all sorts of films but the action flicks generated the most revenue and he likes to earn lot of money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan