Bruce Willis slams Sylvester Stallone over `greedy` comment
London: Bruce Willis has hit back at Sylvester Stallone`s "greedy" comment by saying that he finds action films boring and would now want to work on varied subject matter.
The 58-year-old actor, who was recently replaced by Harrisson Ford in Expendables 3, said that explosions were one of the most boring parts of his job and that after seeing a few fireballs, he didn`t find them interesting anymore, the Daily Express reported.
The `Die Hard` actor revealed that though a part of his audience enjoys explosions, he has become bored of it.
Willis added that he has worked in all sorts of films but the action flicks generated the most revenue and he likes to earn lot of money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video