Bullock, Timberlake, Perry win big at award show
Los Angeles: Actress Sandra Bullock, singers Justin Timberlake and Katy Perry took home many trophies at a magazine`s award show.
During this year`s People`s Choice Awards 2014, Bullock, 49, won big in all the categories that she was nominated for.
She bagged Favourite Movie Actress, Favourite Dramatic Movie Actress, Favourite Comedic Movie Actress, and shared a win for Favourite Movie duo with her `Gravity` co-star George Clooney, reported People magazine.
On the stage, Bullock jokingly said that it must seem "like I spend lonely Friday nights voting for myself."
Timberlake, 32, won Favourite Male Artist award after edging out Avicii, Blake Shelton, Bruno Mars and Michael Buble.
He also won the Favourite R&B Artist category.
Perry claimed the top prizes in Favourite Song and Favourite Music Video categories for her hit single `Roar`.
Demi Lovato received Favourite Female Artist and Favourite Music Fan awards.
Britney Spears earned the title as Favourite Pop Artist.
Ellen DeGeneres grabbed an award for Favourite Daytime TV Host.
"There`s nothing better than knowing you make people happy," she said in her acceptance speech.
Other winners included Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Queen Latifah, Adam Sandler, Kaley Cuoco and Chris Colfer were among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!