Business woman Ayesha Takia has no time for films
Mumbai: Actress Ayesha Takia has happily put her acting career on the backseat and is busy concentrating on her home and hospitality business.
"I find it hilarious that people can`t believe that I don`t have the mind space to do films anymore, papers still quote me saying otherwise!" Ayesha tweeted.
"Let me tell you all the truth. Frankly, I don`t have the mind space or inclination to give time to films. I am very busy with business, travels, family and home," she added.
But she has taken time out from her busy schedule to host Indo-Pak singing reality show ‘Sur Kshetra’. Shot in Dubai, it is going on air Saturday
Last seen in "Mod", Ayesha -- married to Farhan Azmi, a restaurateur and the son of politician Abu Asim Azmi -- says she is content that her life is moving ahead.
"Some(one) once told me, `Ayesha your problem is you are too content and satisfied... that`s why you are not driven to be more ambitious... Hahahah it`s true!!" she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale