Busy bee Deepika Padukone has no time for Ranveer Singh!
Mumbai: Not too long ago, speculations were rife that dimpled beauty Deepika Padukone was dating her ‘Ram Leela’ co-star Ranveer Singh. But the lass seem to be a bit too busy to acknowledge the reports.
Buzz is that she is so occupied with her work that she is left with no time for even her closest friends.
Deepika is a thorough professional and hence doesn’t want to leave any stone unturned in bringing out her best performances. Ranveer and Deepika are being trained by Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the magnum opus, touted be the filmmaker’s ambitious project.
Talking to a leading daily, a source said, “Bhansali has set up a workshop to train the lead pair of Deepika and Ranveer on various techniques that reportedly takes up 15 to 18 hours a day. Under such rigorous training regiment, it would be very difficult for both the actors to have any personal time, let alone spend time dating.”
So the message is clear now - Dippy has no time for love.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called