B'wood hunk Hrithik Roshan shoots despite high fever
New Delhi: Hrithik Roshan is very professional when it comes to work. This was evident when the actor turned up for the shoot of Zee TV`s `Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar` despite being unwell.
The actor came on the show to promote his upcoming film "Guzaarish" which is releasing Nov 19.
Hrithik wrote on microblogging site Twitter Wednesday: "Shot for `Sa Re Ga Ma` last nite, WOW, what a wonderful evening! Super show, super talents, beautiful people. Touched my heart, made me sing, made me dance even though I had high fever. Thank you all for such a magical `Guzaarish` evening!! Love you!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Kriti Sanon denies holidaying in Thailand with Sushant Singh Rajput
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Will Jacqueline Fernandez do a sex comedy? Details inside